Interactive Tours for Grades Pre-K– 5
Students in Grades pre-K-5 can experience the museum’s permanent collection, traveling exhibitions and gardens . This one hour session includes an interactive tour of the galleries or gardens, followed by a hands-on activity. Each session is designed to meet Common Core Standards and help with your units of study. A seasonal Dixon Discoveries Garden tour and activity is available March through October.
- Who can come: PRE-K-5th
- When: weekday mornings beginning at 10:00 am
- Maximum group size: 50 students
- Cost: Free
- Requirements: ratio of 1:5 adult/student
Making a Reservation
Contact 761-5250 ext. 104 to schedule an interactive tour. Have the following information ready when you call:
- Your group’s name, mailing and email address and phone number
- Grade level, number of students and number of adults
- Preferred date/time and alternate date/time of tour
After your tour has been scheduled the tour guide will contact you to discuss further details regarding the goals and objectives of your visit.
Dixon Discoveries is made possible in part by